Healthy Lifestyle for Couples Post-Pandemic: The HCP Study
About this study
We are looking for COUPLES in which at least one partner is trying to change their diet and/or physical activity habits.
The main goal of this study is to investigate how different types of couples’ behaviors influence change in eating and physical activity behaviors over time.
You and your partner will be asked to complete:
– 30-minutes online questionnaires 3 times over the course of 3 months;
– an online discussion task with your partner;
– 5-min nightly diary on your lifestyle habits and couples interaction during the day for 2 weeks;
-Weigh yourself 6 times over the course of 3 months
The study will be conducted online. Both partners have to participate. Total participation time is about 3.5 hours over the course of 3 months.
Earn up to $100 as a couple for participating in this study.
You can participate if either you or your partner are:
- Overweight and trying to improve your diet and/or physical activity
AND you both:
- Have been living together for at least one year
- Are aged 18 years or older
- Are currently living in Canada
- Have access to a scale at home to weigh yourself
- Speak English or French
- Have access to an electronic device allowing videoconferencing
Individuals who meet any of the following criteria cannot participate in the study:
- People with an eating disorder (anorexia or bulimia nervosa) diagnosed by a medical professional
- Are currently pregnant or breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant in the next 6 months
Interested in this study?
Call: 514-848-2424 x 2284