Posting period: July 28, 2021 – August 28, 2021
Research Assistant Position
Research professional position
In collaboration with the researchers involved, the research assistant will coordinate the general operations of a study on the impact of stress on the evolution of COVID-19 in the elderly in CHSLDs and in residences for the elderly. The research assistant will work remotely at times, but will sometimes have to travel to CHSLDs and retirement homes.
• Coordinate the recruitment of participants in different environments
• Supervise a team of research assistants in data collection
• Participate in data collection by phone as well as by analyzing medical files
• Manage study accounts and budget, including employee contracts/salaries, material purchases, payment of service provider invoices
• Bilingualism: French and English (spoken / written) required
• Must be fully vaccinated
• Experience in research coordination and data management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, and strong ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
• Autonomous and able to work independently
• Experience working with a geriatric population is an asset.
• Part-time, 6-month contract
• Start date: September 2021
• End date: March 31, 2022
• Competitive salary, depending on experience and level of scholarity
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to the researchers involved (contact details below). Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Jean-Philippe Gouin, Ph.D,
Researcher, Montreal Geriatric Institute Email: firstname.lastname@example.org